My review of Draw Down the Moon by PC Cast and Kristen Cast

Title: Draw Down the Moon 

Author: P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast 

Expected Publication: April 2, 2024

Publisher: Wednesday Books, St. Martins Press

Genre: Fantasy, Magic, Young Adult

Pages: 336 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

I went into this book blind and am so glad I did! I adored it immensely! 
So the beginning starts out with Wren and Lee spending time together and Lee is going to embark on an adventure that Wren can't go to. Lee has powers and Wren does not so when they spend Wren's birthday together kind of a last hoorah before Lee leaves Wren experiences power. Power in a way that they are not familiar with. Well, when they go back to Wren's house she is invited to attend Academia de la Luna with Lee and she goes to be with Lee. 
On this adventure Lee and Wren realize what everyone around them saw immediately, they have intense feelings for one another and Wren becomes engrossed in prophecies, murder, and other dangerous mysteries! 
This book is full of adventure and all sorts of kinds of intricate magical properties and I loved it! I am really excited because this thrilling adventure is just the beginning and now I am waiting for the next installment! The characters are well-developed and the plot is so good it keeps you on the edge of your seat good!  Add this to your TBR for next April and you will not be disappointed! Thank you Netgalley and St. Martin's Press/Wednesday Books for the extraordinary opportunity to read and review this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin