My Review of The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill

Title: The Woman in the Library 

Author: Sulari Gentill 

Published: June 7,2022

Published by: Sourcebooks 

Genre: Thriller/Mystery 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

This is a quirky whodunit type of novel. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I also adored the beginning. When four strangers are sitting together at a table in the library when they hear a blood-curdling scream. The four strangers form a quick friendship while the security is discovering what happened and the woman's body was found. Now, they form a kinsman type of deal to find out what is actually happening. 
Now, these four characters aren't actual people they are characters in an author named Hannah's book, and the book is Mailed to a man named Leo chapter by chapter to sort it out and to give feedback. I loved that Leo's feedback is involved in the novel after the chapters. I loved that. I also loved that this book was soo much more than a mystery/thriller type of book, the genre lines are really kinda blurred but it's so neat! I couldn't put this book down! I definitely recommend to anyone looking for an adventure and a good whodunit type of story! Thank you Netgalley and Sourcebooks for the extraordinary opportunity to read and review this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin