My Review of Enola Holmes The Graphic Novels 2 by Serena Blasco

Title: Enola Holmes The Graphic Novels 

Author: Serena Blasco 

Published: October 25, 2022

Published by: Andrews McMeel Publishing 

Genre: children’s Fiction

Pages: 210 pages  

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

Since seeing Enola Holmes on Netflix, I read the whole series with my kiddos. These graphic novels did not disappoint at all! The storyline is the same but it's amazing to read the stories with illustrations.  This includes the last three novels. 
Enola is back on the case, deciphering clues and finding new leads. She has a very particular skill set that is remarkable and she has an amazing nose to hunt for clues! 
The illustrations of the graphic novel are quite amazing and soo cute! They really did represent the whole Holmes family well! I literally inhaled the series in one sitting because they were soo cute and the stories are soo amazing! I definitely loved this! I definitely would recommend this to anyone who loves the Enola Holmes series or a new way to see the series come alive!! I reviewed this one from NetGalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing and it was a great treat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin