My Review on Widow Falls by Kiersten Modglin

Title: Widow Falls 
Author: Kiersten Modglin 
Expected Publication: December 14, 2021
Publisher: Dreamscape Media 
Genre: Mystery/Thriller 
Pages: 350 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

Wow! This book was definitely a rollercoaster! Sloane is trying to decide her next step in life, she just graduated from college so she takes on a new job. She is a guide at the infamous whitewater rafting camp, which soon after coming to work there she finds out that the guide that she's replacing disappeared without a trace. Plus, she finds out that the property and the river they work on are infamous for people disappearing and urban legends.
Sloane is trying to get into the rhythm of the workplace and following all the stories, basically trying to fit into the group she stumbles across the girl she replaced journal. As she is reading the journal it's making her suspicious of everyone and their motives. Sloane is trying to piece together the truth and what is really going on at her new workplace. Then she keeps dead ends while she is trying to figure out all the clues, it's as if someone doesn't want her digging into the past and everyone is guarded about the past. Will she find out what is going on before she or someone else goes missing?
OMG! This is the first that I have read from this author and I will definitely check out her other works! The author's writing is fast-paced and she keeps you on your toes! I was guessing until the end and then I still didn't see the twist that she had in play! Such a great novel! I listened to the audiobook and I loved it! The narrator fits the characters soo well! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Definitely recommend this to anyone who loves twisty thrillers that will have you second-guessing yourself until the end! Thank you Netgalley and Dreamscape Media for the opportunity to read, listen and review this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin