My Review of Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke

Title: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Murder 
Author: Joanne Fluke 
Expected Publication: February 22,2021
Publisher: Kensington Books
Genre: Cozy Mystery 
Pages: 352 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Once again I love the Hannah mysteries! I absolutely adore that these cozy mysteries comes with different recipes in each one and slowly I'm reading through the series and maybe not so much in the order but I love these books! 
In this installment Hannah  is working to solve a mystery because the Mayor is found dead by none other than Hannah's sister Andrea. Making her and several other people suspects in his murder! 
I think Hannah's character took a blow after Ross and I don't really like that it seems like she is coddled soo much but I still enjoyed the book! 
I will definitely continue on with the series because I adore it soo much! I definitely recommend this book and series to anyone who loves cozy mysteries and recipes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields