My Review of The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

Title: The Lost Symbol 
Author: Dan Brown 
Published: September 15,2009
Published by: Doubleday Books
Genre: Mystery 
Pages: 509 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So I dont think this one was as good as the previous 2 but I enjoyed it. The twist and the turns kept me on my toes! I was completely immersed into the story, and I like that the books always make you look at the regular things and even history in a different light. I like that the books shed a different light, while this book is fiction it does incorporate different thoughts on history and that's not always a bad thing.
Robert Langdon is invited to give a lecture but when he arrives to give the lecture he finds out he has been fooled and his friend Peter is in trouble and Robert is once again involved with a huge mystery with symbolism! I liked that the plot of this book was much more realistic. I liked the mystery and the heart racing challenge! I definitely would still recommend this book to anyone who likes deep rooted mysteries!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields