My Review of Did I Say You Could Go by Melanie Gideon

Title: Did I Say You Could Go 
Author: Melanie Gideon 
Expected Publication: August 3,2021 
Publisher: Simon Schuster 
Genre: Thriller/Mystery 
Pages: 368 pages 
Rating: 4/5 Stars 
Review: 
You know how they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Well this is one of those types of stories, Ruth and Gamma have that kind of relationship. They are frenemies, they have a very twisted relationship. Now this story has more twists than tornado alley in tornado season!
Ruth and Gamma had a falling out when but when Gamma is involved in an academic scandal at her testing center. Now this scandal brings the two frienemies together but his relationship suffocates Gemma and she is looking for an out! Beginning to think that she has found the perfect out to leave the friendship with Ruth  when Ruth starts an affair with a married man. However this is not the case Ruth is not willing to let Gemma end the friendship that easily!
I loved this book, it kept my interest and at points kept me turning the pages as fast as i could read! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves twisted thrillers! Thank you Netgally and Simon and Schuster for the ARC and the opportunity to read this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields