My Review of The Sequel by Jean Hanff Korelitz

Title: The Sequel

Author: Jean Hanff Korelitz

Published: October 1,2024

Published by: Celadon Books

Genre: Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

Pages: 304 pages

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review:

As the second novel in this series, the author does an amazing job in this one! Reading The Plot would help the reader understand this novel and set the foundation for what is going on. The author included enough context to inform the reader of what happened and what had happened. 

Now the protagonist is pretty badass and as the reader you feel remorseful rooting for her as she goes from one murder to another murder to protect her secret from getting out. 

As Anna comes into her new normal with her newfound success, she receives anonymous snips or messages taunting her works that she thought she had eradicated from existence. While receiving these messages she starts to suspect that someone knows her secret and she must solve this problem of hers! 

While Anna is not a lovable character she is pretty interesting, her thought process and the way her brain works and the author writes it magnificently. 

This is the second book I've read by this author and I have not been disappointed yet! The story is unique and I enjoyed it immensely! This was a different kind of experience with this book and I have to thank Clarendon Books for this experience I teamed up with several other bookstagrammers and we buddy read the book and it was amazing! thank you for my buddy readers and thank you for the opportunity to read this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Death of Jane Lawrence by Caitlin Starling

My Review of Sex Cult Nun by Faith Jones