My Review of The Fury by Alex Michaelides

Title: The Fury 

Author: Alex Michaelides

Published: January 16,2024

Publisher: Celadon Books 

Genres: Thriller/ Mystery 

Pages: 298 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Review: 

I loved The Silent Patient and enjoyed his other books so I had a high expectation for this book. However, the pace of the book was rather slow then on top of the slow pace the book had great potential for being an absolute five-star book. 
I liked the fact that all of the people were put on an island and that they kind of mixed reality with a tad bit of fantasy. I also loved that he kind of intertwines the characters from previous books into his current works. But, like most thrillers that begin on an island, things take twists and turns and murder happens. 
The Author has a way with words that his writing flows and while sometimes it seems that you don't know what going on, you continue because of the flow of his writing. His plot was slow-building and the pace was not exactly what was expected but the ending was very well written! I definitely will look forward to another book by this author! Thank you Celadon Book for the opportunity to read and review this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin