My Review of The Summer She Went Missing by Chelsea Ichaso

Title: The Summer She Went Missing 

Author: Chelsea Ichaso 

Expected Publication: March 5,2024 

Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire 

Genre: Young Adult, Thriller, Mystery 

Pages: 384 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

I went in blind to this one, I am soo glad that I did! The author did an amazing job of mixing the characters and the dynamic plot! Paige and Dylan had a steamy summer romance which abruptly ended when Dylan's sister, Audrey, went missing. Then the summer ended and the next year Paige and her family went back to Dylan's family Summer home again. This time slowly Dylan and Paige decide to team up since it's been a year since Audrey's disappearance and there were no leads they are going to find out what happened to Audrey. However, as they start finding leads everything begins to get intense and they are constantly watching their backs because they are finding things out about people they thought were their friends. 
This novel is a page-turner and once I reached the middle of the book I could not put it down because everything was not what it seemed everyone has their agenda and some people will do anything to make sure their secrets stay secret! A good thriller if you are looking for a fast-paced thriller with INSANE twist and secrets that are SHOCKING! 
Thank you Netgalley and Sourcebooks Fire for the extraordinary opportunity to read and review this book! It was a treat! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin