My Review of Death by Demo by Callie Carpenter

Title: Death by Demo 

Author: Callie Carpenter 

Published: December 4,2023 

Published by: Dreamscape Media 

Genre: Cozymystery, Mystery, Audiobook

Pages: 245 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

Jamie had the perfect life. She and her husband were owners of their own business and had the perfect relationship, or at least that's what Jamie thought. However, Jamie's life was turned upside down when she found him and her husband in bed with another woman.  That was the beginning of things going downhill, he took her to the cleaners with the divorce because of a prenuptial agreement and the empire they had built went completely to Henry and Jamie received a run-down house that she is determined to make the best of. 
On demo day she took a sledgehammer to the wall and there was a body in the wall. Freaked out she called the police and they shut her out of the house as it was a crime scene Jamie was afraid of going bankrupt, so she decided to dive down the suspect list and find out who killed the woman she found in her wall and get her project back on the right track! 
I was given the opportunity to listen to this one by Dreamscape Media and Netgalley and boy was this a treat! Wrapping Christmas presents and listening to this book was just the therapy I needed. I am a huge sucker for cozy mysteries and this one did not disappoint! I loved the storyline and all the characters and I even loved the cat! I also loved the ingenuity of the manner of decomposing the body that was interesting and different! The audiobook was amazing and the narrator was on point! Thank you for the opportunity to listen and review this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin