My Review of The Suspect by Kathryn Croft

Title: The Suspect 

Author: Kathryn Croft 

Published: February 8,2023 

Published by: Book outure Audio

Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pages: 361 pages 

Review: 

This is a rollercoaster ride from beginning to end! This is a new author to me, and I was not disappointed at all! This is one of those where even though you have stuff to do or want to go to bed, you will lie to yourself and say, "I'm just going to read one more chapter," and then it's 3 AM. 
So I will say this, Croft does an insanely outstanding job at keeping you guessing though out the story. Just when I think I solved this thing, something would happen, and I would be completely wrong! 
Lori is out for a walk with her infant daughter Jess, and while it seems like everything is good and nothing unfortunate can happen, the most sinister thing does! She is murdered. Nathaniel is the main suspect in the murder; they did not have enough evidence to hold him, let alone convict him. Now, years later Nathaniel finds Jess and states that he did not kill her mother and that she needs to get to the bottom of who killed her mother. The story spans between the present day with Jess and 1993. 
While Jess is hunting for her mother's killer and looking into the past, she finds out that many of her family members have been keeping secrets. Will she get to the bottom of who killed her mother? Read this one full of twists and turns and an adventure! 
I listened to the audiobook; it was compelling and kept my attention the whole time! I loved it! The narrarator was a perfect fit for this mystery! I want to extend my gratitude to Negally and Bookouture Audio for this extraordinary adventure full of twists and turns! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin