My Review of The Angel Maker by Alex North

Title: The Angel Maker 

Author: Alex North 

Published: February 28, 2023 

Published by: Macmillan Audio/Celadon Books 

Genre: thriller/Mystery 

Pages: 352 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 


I'm rounding up. I gave this book 3.5 stars. 
As a fan of Alex North, I looked forward to this book for a while! I enjoyed his works and even gave his books as gifts to friends for gifts because he is a very talented writer. However, while the second half of this book was terrific, the first half was rough, and I had to push to get through it. 
North has an exciting way of twisting philosophy into his storyline that flowed throughout the book very well, and that ending left me needing clarification. The story was wrapped up in a bow at the end, which was pretty awesome! This one showed the risk of taking chances as a parent and the results that happened as well. The story is well written, but the time jumps confused me several times with the story. If you are an Alex North fan, you should pick this one up as it is worth the read but be prepared to have an open mind with the story. It was a compelling read, and the author did finish strong! 
I listened to the audiobook, and the narrarator did a fantastic job! I thoroughly enjoyed the listen! 
I want to extend my gratitude to Macmillan Audio and Netgalley for the exciting adventure that kept the gears in my mind going, as well as express a sincere apology for the tardiness of this review! I honestly miscalculated the time my college classes would consume! Great listen  thou! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin