My Review of Pandora by Susan Stokes-Chapman

Title: Pandora 

Author: Susan Stokes-Chapman 

Published: January 17,2023

Published by: Harper Audio 

Pages: 416 pages 

Genre: Historical Fiction/ Mythology 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review : 

When I read the description of this book, I knew I had to read this one! (Well, in this case, listening to this one!)  Historical Fiction with a splash of mythology and a smidge of romance? Count me in! Dora was alluring with her passion and love for her art and jewelry; she also lived with her uncle after the passing of her parents.  Dora was not told much about her parent's death, which bothered her. The aroma of mystery surrounded what she was told about the death of her parents.  Dora did live with her uncle, and they ran an antique store. Then, we have Edward, a man who wanted to be acknowledged for his work, and it was not happening to him. So the paths of Edward and Dora meet, leading them on an extraordinary adventure that takes many twists and turns through a dangerous web of fraud and deception. While this journey is unraveling for Edward and Dora, this leads them down a road where Dora might not be ready to face some hard truths.  
This book was a treat! I enjoyed how the author added a mystery with a bit of fantasy and historical fiction! I recommend this book to anyone who loves Historical Fiction with a splash of mythology and mystery! The plot and storyline were intriguing and easy to follow. I listened to the audiobook, and the narrator fit the story amazingly!  I want to express my gratitude to Harper Audio and Netgalley for the phenomenal opportunity to listen and review this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin