My Review of The Haunting of Ivy May by Nancy Basile

Title: The Haunting of Ivy May 

Author: Nancy Basile 

Expected Publication: January 19,2023

Publisher: Media Medusa LLC 

Genre: Horror/Mystery 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

I enjoyed the plot of this book; it was very well written, with many different elements coming into play. A short fun-filled read that did not disappoint. Fresh out of a not-so-great relationship, Ivy moved to a town a reasonable distance from her ex-husband and purchased a new beginning for herself. She purchases a fixer-upper, which ends up needing a lot more fixing than she initially anticipated, and it’s a packaged deal with this horrifying ghost who always tries to attack her, it seems.  The story is excellent, I loved all the diverse, quirky characters, and the way that Ivy was being incorporated into the town was great too. It had creepy vibes but also laughing-light vibes at times. This book did have a mysterious vibe going on that I enjoyed it! I went into this book blind, and I loved it! A quick short, fun read!  If you enjoy cozy paranormal mysteries, then this should be your next read! Thank you to Netgalley and Media Medusa LLC for the opportunity to read and review this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin