My Review of Every Missing Girl by Leanne Kale Sparks

Title: Every Missing Girl 

Author Leanne Kale Sparks 

Expected Publication: February 7,2023 

Publisher: Dreamscape Media 

Pages: 272 pages 

Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

This book broke me. It broke me because I have girls around the age of the missing girls, and that ending broke me! WTF happened when I know going into reading some books that there won’t be a happy ending in some, but you still hold out the hope that all will be well in the end? 
This is the first I've read of the series, and it will not be my last. Kendall is an FBI agent, and she and Adam were working on a robbery that went south together. Then later that night, Adam's niece went missing, and they did everything they could to find her. 
Now this robbery that went south is also a double murder, and the more they get down to what happened, they find out something far more sinister is going on. They found a connection to the sex trafficking children ring, and now they were even more terrified for Adam's niece Frankie. 
This book is a rollercoaster, but you will want to join for the ride! Kendall is a down-to-earth cop; she doesn't have a chip on her shoulder. She is doing her job, and she wants to solve these cases! This author knows how to wrap up the book, and she does so with grace with one final act. While this is not a book if you have triggers, it is one that you will want to read in one afternoon because once you start it, you will not be able to put it down!  However, I listened to the audiobook; the narrator was terrific, and the voice fit the characters very well! I recommend it if you want a great mystery with a wild ride! 
Thank you, Netgalley and Dreamscape Media, for the extraordinary opportunity to listen and review this one! It is a treat that no mystery/thriller lover will want to miss! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Killer's Shadow The FBI'S Hunt for a White Supremacist Serial Killer by John E Douglas

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen