My Review of You Must Remember This by Kat Rosenfield

Title: You Must Remember This 

Author: Kat Rosenfield 

Expected Publication: January 10,2023

Publisher: William Morrow 

Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 

Pages: 320 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Review: So we all know the saying money makes the world go around; this story starts with unforgettable characters hoping to get a piece of Mimi's riches. Mini is an 85-year-old, and she has 20 million dollars in the bank that her adult children are chomping at the bit to get. However, Mini has not passed away. She is slowly losing her memory at a very slow progression of dementia. 

Mimi's children, Diana, Dora, and Richard, have decided to have one more Christmas in the family mansion before her memory goes. 
This story is told from two different POVs and timelines. Delphine (Mimi's granddaughter) in the present and the past Mimi while growing up. When Mimi passes away, the family starts arguing over what will happen with the finances. They argue if it was dementia that killed her or if something far more sinister happened to her. If you are looking for a slow burn who dun it, this would be the perfect book for you! 
I enjoyed it and following the story! Once I started it, I was on the edge of my seat, but it is a slow burn on whodunit! Very good thriller! While some twists and turns were predictable, other aspects surprised me! Thank you, William Morrow and Netgalley, for the extraordinary opportunity to read and review this one! It was a treat! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields