My Review of Enola Holmes and the Elegant Escapade by Nancy Springer

Title: Enola Holmes and the Elegant Escapade 

Author: Nancy Springer 

Expected Publication: September 6,2022 

Publisher: Macmillan Audio 

Genre: Mystery, Historical Fiction, Young Adult 

Pages: 240 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

OMG!! I adore this whole series and I was really excited to see another adventure underfoot! Enola has put her finding lost things on the back burner while she is attending university and she still has a quirky relationship with her older brother(Who is an adamant Sherlock Holmes Fan I Adore). However, when Enola devices to visit Cicely she is not let into the home. Enola is adamant that she knows something fishy is going on, so as usual, she is determined to get to the bottom of the mystery! Later after dark when she returns to Cicely's home she is attempting to climb into the window when Cicely climbs down the rope and they set off together to her home. 
Then Sherlock comes questioning Cicely and when Enola thinks he is going to find out everything Cicely takes off and Enola is left to find her and aid her away from her terrible father! Check out this book to find all the twists and turns of this book! It was absolutely amazing and I loved it completely! I definitely recommend it!  I was given the opportunity to listen to the audiobook by Macmillan Audio and Netgalley and for that, I am indebted to them! I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this adventure and definitely would recommend the audiobook as well the narrator was an amazing choice for this book! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields