My Review of The Couple at Number 9 by a Claire Douglas

Title: The Couple at Number 9 

Author: Claire Douglas 

Published: August 2, 2022

Published by: Harper Paperbacks

Genre: Thriller/Mystery 

Pages: 400 pages

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Review: 

Tom and Saffy thought they had their dream house and their plans for the home were going great until all the planning and events came to a halt!  Two skeletons were found, I think the police were kind of incompetent. However, the beginning was a bit sluggish do not give up a little past halfway this book picked up! The twist and turns had me biting my nails and on the edge of my seat!

Now I did enjoy the person who held the key to the secrets buried had Alzheimer's disease. That was a nice touch! If you enjoy Ruth Ware or Lisa Jewell then you would love this thriller. This is a great family secrets thriller and will keep you on the edge of your seat! I definitely recommend it! Thank you Netgalley and Harper Paperbacks for the extraordinary opportunity to read and review this one! It definitely was a treat!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields