My Review of Amy Among The Serial Killers by Jincy Willett

Title: Amy Among The Serial Killers 

Author: Jincy Willett

Expected Publication: August 23,2022 

Publisher: Dreamscape Media and St. Martins Press 

Genre: Mystery, Fiction, Humor 

Pages: 400 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Review: 

So this one is very different than what I normally read but, I enjoyed it. While this is a part of the series I definitely adding the series to my TBR.
35-year-old Carla Karolak runs a really unique successful business where she rents out cells to different aspiring authors to basically be in solitude for a preset number of hours per week. It seems like things are going really well until Carla finds Toonie murdered in her writing cell. Now, this along with the investigation gets a bit more complicated when more murders around the area start occurring along. 
While Carla is upset over Toonie's murder, she is also concerned about how this murder is going to affect her business. While the Police, Amy, and Carla are trying to find out if the writer's retreat has anything to do with the string of murders. I love the mystery aspect and while I could see the ending coming I definitely enjoyed the ride! 
This is not just a regular mystery. I loved the quirky wit of her writing! Thank you Dream Scape Media and Netgalley for the opportunity to listen and review this one!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields