My review of Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy

Title: Good Girl Complex 

Author: Elle Kennedy 

Published: February 1, 2022

Publisher: Macmillan Audio 

Genre: Romance/ Contemporary 

Pages: 368 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

So this was new to me author! Let me tell you that this one did not disappoint at all! 
I kinda got the 90's teen movie vibe from this book! 
Let's start with Mac! She is a huge people pleaser, she has basically been groomed from childhood to become her parents. Mac is supposed to become her mother to sit on charity boards and focus on her future children with her long-time boyfriend and become a homemaker. Well, Mac is an entrepreneur creating websites and working on restoring a hotel. She wants more from life than what her boyfriend and family want from her. 
Cooper is very rough around the edges, he is a twin and does whatever he wants. At first, he gets fired from his job because of Mac's long-time boyfriend so he and his buddies create this plan to get Mac to break up with her boyfriend and choose Cooper. Well, when Cooper starts this plan it's all about revenge, but once he gets to know Mac he slowly starts falling in love with her. 
What's going to happen when Mac finds out the truth about what Cooper did? How is she going to react? For these answers, you will have to pick up this book and check it out for yourself! 
I loved this story and it definitely reminded me about 1990's teenage movies! It was a quick and easy listen! Thank you Macmillan Audio and NetGalley for the extraordinary opportunity to listen to this one I really loved it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin