My Review of Omen’s Bite by P. C. Cast & Kristin Cast

Title: Omens Bite 

Author: P. C. Cast & Kristin Cast 

Expected Publication: April 5, 2022

Publisher: Wednesday Books 

Genre: Fantasy/ Young Adult 

Pages: 320 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: I loved the first one and this one did not disappoint! 

Now Mercy and Hunter are kind of at odds with one another at this point, their mother was murdered by a demon in the first book. This book picks up right where the last one ended. Because the girls are at odds with one another they are separated and this pulls more on their relationship than ever before. I love the aspect of this book, I love that the twin sisters are stuck trying to find their own identity that's not influenced or the same as the other twin and that's really neat! I also enjoyed the splash of romance thrown in the mix because it added to the story and while I wasn't specifically rooting for any particular pair to ship together. Now, let's talk about the drama. I understand that this is a Young Adult fiction book but the drama can entice even an adult to the story to find out what happens! 
Let's talk about how amazing that Epilogue is!  I am seriously waiting on the edge of my seat for book three! 
This is definitely a series that I would love to read again because it's just that good!! I would personally like to thank Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for the opportunity to read and review this one! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields