My Review of Caramel Pecan Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke

Title: Caramel Pecan Murder 

Author: Joanne Fluke 

Expected Publication: February 22, 2022

Publisher: Kensington Books 

Genre: Cozy-Mystery 

Pages: 304 pages 

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review: 

I love the Hannah Swensen series! I have been slowly working my way through all of them but when I saw this one was up for request I had to request it! I love the cozy-mysteries genre and this one was swell! 
Hannah along with Andrea is helping out at the inn when they have a big fishing contest with tv stars involved. While the whole town is buzzing about the ordeal, one of the TV Stars is flirting with married women and making a scene. Sonny is a womanizer, and even his fiance can't control him and his ways. Suddenly he is found dead on one of the boats and it is up to Hannah to help solve this mystery!
So, in the past couple of books, Hannah has kind of been in a daze because of what she went through. However, in this book, she kind of gets back some of her spunk along with her independence. She is still leaning on Andrea but, not so much the boys as much. 
While she is working to uncover who is the murderer, Hannah is still making great recipes and they all sound absolutely delicious! 
I would like to thank Netgalley and Kensington Books for the extraordinary opportunity to read and review this one! I definitely recommend it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields