My Review of A Fatal Glow by Valerie Wilson Wesley

Title: A Fatal Glow 
Author: Valerie Wilson Wesley
Expected Publication: February 22, 2022
Publisher: Kensington Publishing Corporation 
Genre: Cozy-Mysteries 
Pages: 352 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Cozy-Mysteries are one of my favorite genres of books to read and let's just say this one did not let me down one bit.
Odessa is recently widowed, and she is a realtor and a part-time caterer. Now, when she lands a catering opportunity from a well-known woman. She is very happy and has everything to go except an issue arises! At the event, there is a murder, and now Odessa is trying her best to get to the bottom of it! Who would want the deceased dead, is there a ploy to get his money or something more sinister. While investigating Odessa learns that there are several people who would want him dead.
I loved Odessa's aunt and the messages from her! This is a cute story and I look forward to reading more from her! If you love cozy mysteries then you will love this one! Thank you to Netgalley and Kensington Publishing for the opportunity to find another cozy-mystery series to enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin