My Review of A Far Wilder Magic by Allison Saft

Title: A Far Wilder Magic 
Author: Allison Saft
Expected Publication: March 8, 2022
Publisher: Wednesday Books 
Genre: Young Adult/ Fantasy 
Pages: 384 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
This was a very unique story and I loved it!
This is the first that I've read by this author, and I can guarantee that it will not be the last!
Margaret Welty is a very talented archer and  Margaret saw one of the last mystical creatures in the world and she wants to enter the hunt! But, to enter she needs a partner soo she talks Wes to enter with her. I loved how the POV switched between the two. The two characters are soo different but the duo provides an enticing story and it was hooking!
While the two grow closer together they do have a slow-building relationship, and the competition is pretty fierce they would have to survive the whole ordeal. When they started considering dark magic but like they would have to survive the hunt!
 Margaret does have some flashbacks showing her ties to where she is from and how much she wants to leave. The relationship between Wes and Margaret is slow-building, and that's the best part of the relationship!  This is definitely a gothic type of story the tone and everything are set amazingly! I loved that this story reminded me of a Grimms fairy tale that I would have read as a child! The story is full of romance, suspense, myth, and wonder! I loved the suspense that was the build-up, it was enough to keep me on my toes but not so much that made the book on the thriller side! I absolutely adored this! I would like to thank Wednesday Books and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin