My Review of Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney

Title: Rock Paper Scissors 
Author: Alice Feeney 
Published: September 7,2021 
Published by: Flatiron Books/ BOTM 
Genre: Mystery/Thriller 
Pages: 295 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So Alice Feeney has a magical way of writing thrillers where the pages turn themselves and you are soo hooked that you will sit down just to start the novel and 3 hours later you finished it!
Mr. and Mrs. Wright have been having issues for a while, Adam and Amelia are taking a trip they won to Scotland. After ten years of marriage all the secrets, lies and tricks are coming into the light.  This weekend is the one thing that will make or break their marriage either they will reconnect or they will end their marriage.  Adam has a medical disorder where they can't recognize anyone's face.
Although once they get to the place where they are supposed to stay the doors are locked and then once they made a once around the doors were open. While they warmed up some dinner and went to bed the next morning their dog, Bob was missing. While they go around and search and even go to a house they have no luck finding him. This is how their marriage starts to unravel. While throughout the whole story I thought that I was on the right track and I thought I knew what to expect. But when the twist start coming they keep coming and OMG I was soo hooked and I loved it! The only thing that I'm not too sure about was the ending. While the twist was amazing, that ending was even crazier! If you like slow burn twists and turns in thrillers then this should be your next read! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields