My Review of The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell

Title: The Night She Disappeared 
Author: Lisa Jewell 
Published: September 7, 2021 
Published by: Atria Books/ Book Of The Month 
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pages: 401 pages 
Review: 
This is an edge-of-your-seat thriller! I enjoyed it immensely, so much I couldn't put it down!
The story goes back and forward between 2017 and 2019. In 2017 Tallulah is a teenage mother, living with her boyfriend and mother. She goes out one night and neither she nor her boyfriend return home. Kim(Tallulah's mother) never gives up and tries to keep the search up for her daughter and boyfriend even though there are no leads and the last place they were seen everything doesn't add up.
In 2019 Kim is still looking for her daughter and trying to find clues or anything to go on to keep the investigation alive! Sofie is new to the town after her boyfriend took a position at the school and she is also an author. While she is getting involved and trying to help Kim, she is also trying to adjust to the new life with her boyfriend.
Wow is all I can say! I was on the edge of my seat and I finished this in an afternoon just because I HAD to know what happened to Tallulah and Zack. As you are reading the story gets more addicting because more questions start to arise and I was guessing right up until the end! I loved it! Lisa Jewell will always be one of my auto-buy authors because her stuff is just that amazing and keeps me on the edge of my seat!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields