My Review of Killing November by Adriana Mather

Title: Killing November 
Author: Adriana Mather 
Published: March 26, 2019
Published by: Knopf Books 
Genre: Mystery/Young Adult/ Thriller 
Pages: 368 pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Wow! I enjoyed this one definitely something different!
I haven't read anything like this before but oh man once I started this book I literally couldn't put it down! This book has murder, romantic interest, and action! It has it all! November is sent to a secret society-type boarding school after her dad said that her aunt was in trouble, but this is not your average school with average classes. There are classes from archery and poison to dagger throwing. So while November is completely in the dark, one of the rules of the school is that you cannot tell personal information. November is trying to figure out the rules and everything, she sneaks out one night to meet with Ash, to learn more about the history of the families. While sneaking back to her room she stumbled upon a body, and while she is afraid to get caught there because the school's rules are an eye for an eye she hurries back to her room leaving the body where it was.
This started the investigation with Ash, his sister (November's roommate), and November looking into the murder and who would be behind it.
I have to say this is an action-packed book that is worth the read! While it is YA, don't let that deter you from picking it up because it is an amazing unique book! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields