My Review of I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney

Title: I Know Who You Are  
Author: Alice Feeney 
Published: April 23, 2019
Publisher: Flat Iron Books
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller/ Suspense 
Pages: 288 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So this is a novel that I kept seeing and I knew I wanted to read it but I just never got around to it until I did!
Aimee Sinclair is an actress that everyone knows but they just can't pinpoint where they know her from. That is part of her actress charm! So while filming a new movie Aimee comes to the realization that her husband has just disappeared and while she files the police report about the whole incident one of the investigators is completely convinced that she had something to do with it.
While all this is going on there are flashbacks to when Aimee was a kid, when she was basically kidnapped and how everything went when she was a kid. Now that on its own is something crazy! The whole ordeal and the twist and the turns give a complete shock at the end that I couldn't put this book down! So be prepared if you decide to pick up this book then you will be glued to the edge of your seat because once those twists and turns start popping up you will NOT be able to put this book down!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields