My Review of The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling

Title: The Ex Hex 
Author: Erin Sterling 
Published: September 28, 2021 
Published by: Avon & BOTM 
Genre: Romance/ Fantasy 
Pages: 320 pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
I kept hearing about this one and when BOTM offered it I had to grab it!
I enjoyed that this was a second chance trope with the magical aspect. Vivienne had her heartbroken by Rhys when she was 19. With her cousin, while she was nursing her broken heart she half-heartedly cursed Rhys while she was nursing her broken heart.
Nine years later Rhys returned to the hometown for an annual fall festival, to help recharge the town's ley lines, and while all that goes completely wrong! It as this moment that Vivi realizes that maybe her half-hearted hex actually worked. Now, Rhys and Vivi team up to try to break the Hex along with all the chaos that the hex has caused.
I enjoyed this read and it was a fast funny read but there are definitely some heated moments. While I am not normally a Romance type of person but this one was funny, quirky, and cute! I would definitely love to check out more in this series. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields