My Review of These Deadly Games by Diana Urban

Title: These Deadly Games 
Author: Diana Urban 
Expected Publication: February 1, 2022
Publisher: Wednesday Books/ St. Martin's Press
Genre: Young Adult, Mystery, Suspense, Thriller 
Pages: 416 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Wow! This is a stay up all night to finish because I had to know what happened and tbh I was not disappointed in the way this one went nor by the way that the book had me hooked from the get-go!
Crystal and her friends were practicing and working on their team dynamics to play in an all-state contest when things start to go sideways and everything starts changing forever!
Crystal's mom is working a double shift, so Crystal had to drop her sister off at school to go on this field trip but once Crystal gets to school she starts to get these creepy text messages and things. The worst part of it was that her sister was gagged and they were holding her hostage until she played the kidnapper's little game. The first tasks weren't so bad to drop off a stolen test key for next week and then to make some brownies but for every task that the kidnappers have her do, someone ends up in trouble or worse in her friend group!
Leaving Crystal with the impossible choice between her little sister and her friends and everything just gets worse from there!
If you love on the edge of your seat thrillers then this would be the book for you! I literally stayed up all night reading it and I was not disappointed! I definitely recommend it!
Thank you Wednesday Books and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this book I loved it and will definitely check out more by this author as it was a first for me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields