My Review of Aurora's End by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

Title: Aurora's End 
Authors: Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Expected Publication: November 9, 2021
Publisher: Random House Children's 
Pages: 384 pages 
Genre: Science fiction/ Young Adult 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

I was really excited about this book because the second one left you on a huge cliffhanger! That being said the cliffhanger was redeemed in this novel!
Now you do have a recap at the beginning of the book so that was awesome, I feel like that was what helped me connect everything even though I have read the other two novels. However, this book should come with an UGLY CRYING warning. Late 2 am crying.
This is a book of action and there really are no dull moments, the authors did a very great job of keeping your attention as well as keeping you glued to the story!
There are some deaths and secrets reveals that I honestly wasn't prepared for but it happened and I am kind of hoping that this is not the end, I mean I can see how it could be but it's also hard to walk away from this story! The family and relationships built in this series and it was amazing!
I would definitely recommend this series if you loved the illuminae series then you will definitely love this one! Be prepared with tissues and support because you are going to need them!
Thank you Netgalley and Random House Children's for the opportunity to read and review this one! I definitely enjoyed it and it was a great honor to read! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields