My Review of Passport to the Paranormal by Rich Newman

Title: Passport to the Paranormal 
Author: Rich Newman 
Expected Publication: September 8, 2021 
Publisher: Llewellyn Publications 
Genre: Non-fiction
Pages: 416 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

I've always had a healthy curiosity for the paranormal, and this book was amazing! I loved that the paranormal history was mixed between historical information and paranormal information. There was also information there that helped you plan a trip if you wanted to visit these locations, which was kind of nice. While there were a few well-known spots that even ghost shows have covered, I did notice that he managed to include some spots that I previously did not know about and that was really neat! I think my favorite spot that it talked about was The Magnolia Hotel. Living in Texas is one of the locations that has been talked about and I've known of several people that have had experiences and I think it's just fascinating! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields