My Review of The Lost Girl by R. L. Stine

Title: The Lost Girl 
Author: R. L. Stine 
Expected Publication: September 29, 2015
Publisher: Macmillan Audio & St. Martin's Griffin 
Genre: horror/Young Adult 
Pages: 261 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
I love reading anything R. L. Stine, I used to love Goosebumps when I was a kid and this book did not fail!
The audiobook was AMAZING!  I felt all of the reminiscing and the chills!
In this story, a new student is at Shadyside High. She is everything you would think that would get the students taking she is beautiful, talented and she seems to have her sights set on the most popular guy in town.
While Michael is trying to be nice to the odd girl, his girlfriend Pepper has a whole different perspective on the situation, and to be quite frank she is not a fan at all.
Then during an outing, there was an accident and the kids make a poor decision that has come back to haunt them over and over when bodies start dropping like flies!
I loved the mystery and see how the past and present begin to fall together! I would definitely recommend this to any who is interested in a great story involving mystery, murder, and of course ALL THE CHILLS! Thank you Netgalley and Macmillan audio for the opportunity! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields