My Review of I Am Not Who You Think I Am by Eric Rickstad

Title: I Am Not Who You Think I Am 
Author: Eric Rickstad 
Expected Publication: September 28, 2021 
Publisher: Blackstone Publishing-Audiobooks 
Genre: Mystery/Thriller 
Pages: 260 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Think of yourself if you were an eight-year-old boy, and you walked into your parent's room just to see your father shoot himself. Then on top of that traumatic event, you find a note that reads "I am not who you think I am".  But, you tell no one about this secret you just let it fester and weigh down on your shoulders until you can't handle it anymore.
That is what happened to Wayland he was too afraid to share this note with anyone but then one day he starts digging into his father and this note to see what he can piece together to find the truth.  
With the help of two friends, he starts making connections, and then he starts finding clues about his father and first beginning with comparing the writing on the note to that of his father. The clues go from there. This is a tale of mystery and what he finds out later will turn everything upside down and everything that he once knew is the total opposite and the twist and turns make this book addicting along with the slow burn of the story.
This tale is full of lies and deep betrayals that it's crazy. But, so addicting this was an afternoon listen for me because once I really got into the book there was no way that I was putting it down.
I definitely recommend this book if you love twisty thrillers with lots of lies and secrets!
Thank you Eric Rickstad, Netgalley and Blackstone Publishing for the opportunity to read this one I really enjoyed it!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Killer's Shadow The FBI'S Hunt for a White Supremacist Serial Killer by John E Douglas

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen