My Review of Enola Holmes and The Black Barouche by Nancy Springer

Title: Enola Holmes and The Black Barouche
Author: Nancy Springer 
Expected Publication: August 31,2021
Publisher: Wednesday Books/ St. Martin's Press 
Genre: YA/Mystery/Thriller
Pages: 272 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
Review: 
I'm a huge Enola Holmes Fan! I love the series and I am looking forward to more about Enola Holmes and her brothers!
I loved how this book showed more of Enola and Sherlock's relationship between them and it's sweet!
So, starting at the beginning Watson comes to Enola and lets her know that Sherlock is in a depression kind of state because he finished his last case. So when Enola arrives she sees that indeed Sherlock is in a pretty bad way and despite her efforts, she is unable to get him moving until he is able to find another case.
Now, this case is pretty interesting, this client receives a letter from her sister's husband stating that she has unexpectedly perished from fever and that they had her cremated soon after. However, the client does not believe that her sister has perished.
This case will have Sherlock, Watson, and Enola working together and will require the trio to do things that they never thought that they would do! I loved this case and I really loved seeing the relationship between Sherlock and Enola evolve and how they can work together as a team! I loved the series and this is definitely one that I would recommend its soo good and definitely a page-turner!
Thank you Netgalley & St. Martins Press for the extraordinary opportunity to read and review this Enola Holmes book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields