My Review of Declutter Like A Mother by Allie Casazza

Title: Declutter Like A Mother 
Author: Allie Casazza 
Expected Publication: September 7,2021
Publisher: Nealson Books
Genre: Nonfiction/ Self-Help 
Pages: 240 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So, I had never heard of Allie Casazza until I requested this book to review. Let's just say she was what I was looking for! As a mom with several children, I often wonder how some moms keep their house spotless without any effort, and this book was exactly what I needed! Where have you been all my life Allie?  She gives step-by-step instructions on how to incorporate her decluttering lifestyle into a busy mom's schedule and it works amazingly!
It feels like a guidebook that she is holding your hand all the way and it's not major changes in one swift motion, this is a baby step kind of book and it's amazing! Allie's message is clear to the reader: Read, Learn, work on it and change. I will definitely be purchasing the book to be able to look back on it and since I found out she has a podcast, I will check into that too! If you feel like you are drowning and you are never good enough, invest in this book and invest in yourself! I cannot recommend this book to you enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields