My Review of The Dead Boyfriend by R. L. Stine

Title: The Dead Boyfriend 
Author: R. L. Stine 
Published: September 26, 2016
Publisher: Macmillan Audio and Thomas  Dunne Book 
Genre: Horror,  Young Adult 
Pages: 276 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
R. L. Stine has once again given me the chills via his books! He is the Stephen King equivalent for Young Adults!
The Dead Boyfriend is about an infatuation gone totally wrong! You know how first love is fast and hard that is how hard Caitlin fell for Blade. But, when Blade decides to cancel his plans with Caitlin for another girl she does what any teenager would do, she confronts him! But when Blade basically blows her off Caitlin is hurt and she thought what they had was special!
So like most teenage girls, she can't let it go, so she decides to wait for him to return and when he does he blows her off even more! Then she sees red, she has Blade's blood all over her hands, and it's all her fault!
Will she ever get out of this mess? What happens next read on to see how the chilling story unfolds!
I received the audiobook from Macmillian audio on Netgalley and I  cannot thank them enough for this opportunity! I enjoyed this story soo much that I had to get the series so I could read the next installments! Definitely check these out if you are looking for a chilling story! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields