My Review of The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor


Title: The Chalk Man 
Author: C.J. Tudor 
Published: January 9, 2018
Published by: Broadway Books 
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 
Pages: 283 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
The Chalk Man is a creepy, mystery thriller. I enjoyed the twist as they just kept coming. While the writing kind of reminded me of Stephen King's type of book this one was definitely not a horror book. The book's storyline jumped between two different timelines between 1986 and 2016 and both had a murder mystery.
The protagonist is Eddie an overworked teacher who is living in his childhood home. The story follows him through adult life and when he was a kid. When he was a kid he and his teacher helped him in some pretty desperate times without letting his parents know. Then in his adult life, he is put back into his childhood times when a friend from childhood wants to meet up and has a proposition for him and after their meeting, he is found dead so this sets Eddie on the hunt for what really happened to his friend.
This book is definitely a good thriller/mystery! I really enjoyed it and I will definitely check out more by this author! Every book that I have read by this author is great! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields