My Review on A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson

Title: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder 
Author: Holly Jackson 
Published: May 2, 2019
Published by: Electric Monkeu 
Genre: Mystery/ Young Adult 
Pages: 433 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So for this book I'd give it a 4/5.  I didnt feel like this book had the wow factor, I enjoyed the book but it wasn't like OMG! I like that this was a reinvestigation type of book, like I enjoyed like where as the reader we did not know where she was going to go with her capstone project but I enjoyed that. I did not enjoy the death of her dog, I hated that part. I also enjoyed all the twist and turns and how all the different trails went in all different directions.  I did not like how unrealistic it was, like by the end of the story there was literally all the bad things that could happen to teenagers if they did not behave and follow the rules if that makes sense. My favorite character was Pippa! I loved her determination, her intellectual puzzle piecing and I loved how she knew how to hunt for the clues to find out what actually happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin