My Review of Yoga Pant Nation by Laurie Gelman

Title: Yoga Pant Nation 
Author: Laurie Gelman 
Expected Publication: July 13, 2021 
Publisher: Macmillan Audio & Henry Holt & Company 
Genre: Humor/Fiction/ Contemporary 
Pages: 256 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Ok I just have to say I did not read the first two books, but I am going to now. You know how sometimes you find the right book at the right time? This was definitely the book for me. I was laughing so hard I cried a few times in this book and everyone needs a good laugh like this!
I mean it's completely relatable!
Jen is taking on more than she can chew! Jen is dealing with her elderly parents, her daughter, being the class mom sending out the emails and achieving her dream job of being a spin instructor!
The characters are fun! From Jen to Jen's Mom to her granddaughter, they are sooo much fun and I laughed too much! I do have to mention the imaginary people in the basement in Jen's mom's house.
I loved the Tom Hanks quote! I loved that soo much!
I listened to the audiobook after I read the book and I have to say that the audiobook made it sooo much better and soo many more laughs! It was soo amazing! So, while it does kind of remind me of a diary of a wimpy kid book for moms. I still enjoyed it a lot and I loved the realness of what it is like to have kids and everything. I definitely recommend this to anyone who  needs a good laugh and who understands the challenges of someone who is trying to work through everything and taking on as much as they could! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields