My Review of The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin

Title: The Nature of Witches 
Author: Rachel Griffin 
Published: June 1, 2021 
Published by: Source Fire Books
Genre: Fantasy/ Young Adult 
Pages: 362 Pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

So, this one was definitely something different! I enjoy the whole fantasy and especially novels about witches so, this was right up my alley!
Each witch has their powers based on a season of the year (winter, spring, fall or summer), but our MC is an Ever witch. Being a Ever witch gives Clara the power to pull powers from any season. This power scares Clara because she is constantly afraid that she won't be able to control her powers and is afraid because she doesn't want to hurt anyone that she loves.
What was good about this book:
The whole atmosphere of the book, I loved that it covered climate issues.
The love story.
Paige the loyal friend who had her back.
I loved the school vibes, I have been looking for something extra like this since I have been missing Harry Potter lol
All of the freaking acceptance! I loved that!   
What was bad about the book:
I hated the self pity of Clara, she does this way too much and it may be a character flaw but it almost made me stop reading the book a couple of times.
and that's it!
If you are looking for a good magical book then this is definitely one that you should pick up! It was a great one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin