My Review of Halloween Party Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis & Barbara Ross

Title: Halloween Party Murder 
Authors: Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis & Barbara Ross 
Expected Publication: August 21, 2021 
Publisher: Kensington Books
Genre: Cozy-Mystery 
Pages: 336 Pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

I am a huge sucker for Cozy-Mysteries. I’ve read a few books from Leslie Meier and since then I enjoyed her writing. I was excited to see this trio of novellas.
The first novella was by Leslie Meier.
Lucy and her friends are helping a neighbor plan a Halloween Party. At the party the wife of the neighbor is found murdered and the husband becomes the prime suspect. I loved the whole atmosphere lol.
The second novella was by Lee Hollis. Haley throws a Halloween Party at her restaurant, now this novella definitely has some great humor.Now at this Halloween Party there is a murder and since everyone is still there no one can leave until they find out who the killer is and what happened.
The third novella is  by Barbara Ross. Now I am not familiar with this series but I was still able to follow along with the story and it was really great! Julia receives a phone call from her niece Page on Halloween night for a ride home. A slumber party turns into a big party when it ends in the death of a local bookkeeper. While no one is really too interested in helping solve the murder Julia starts to gather the clues and put the pieces together to find the killer.
This is definitely a cute set of cozy-mysteries and I loved it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys cozy-mysteries!
Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity to read it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin