My Review of Daughter of Sparta by Claire M.Andrews

Title: Daughter of Sparta 
Author: Claire M. Andrew
Published: June 8, 2021 
Published by: Jimmy Patterson Books 
Genre: Fantasy/ Mythology/ Young Adult 
Pages: 400 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

So anytime I see "James Patterson Presents" I know it is something worth checking out and lets just say I was not disappointed!
Daphne is a young woman, who is kind of an outcast. Because she was adopted she has never really been considered a true Spartan. This fact alone gets under Daphne's skin more than it should. Now, when Daphne is given an opportunity to take her brother's place in a race to catch a stag and return the garland that it was wearing she takes it. However, she does not know that that one decision will change her life forever when she meets Artemis, who agrees to help her on this quest!
Now this adventure was amazing! I have always loved Mythology and this book really brings Mythology to life plus adding in the fact that there action and the plot makes this book one that you will read into the early hours of the morning and still wish for more when you finish it! There is a bit of romance, but there is also soo much more! I mean this really brings Mythology to life with the quest, adventures, myths, legends, and the monsters they are fighting!
If you love Greek Mythology, Fantasy or even adventure books then this is definitely for you!
Thank you Netgalley and Little Brown Books for the opportunity to read this one and go on this adventure! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields