My Review of In Her Tracks by Robert Dugoni

Title: In Her Tracks 
Author: Robert Dugoni
Published: April 20, 2021 
Published by: Thomas & Mercer
Genre: Mystery 
Pages: 340 Pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
Review: 

Mr. Dugoni has done it once more! Tracy is finally going back to work after having her daughter and her boss has a trick up his sleeve. He gave her position to another detective so basically she is pushed into cold cases.
So she dives into a cold case  where a little girl disappeared without a trace in a cornfield and also a case with Kinsington where a young woman vanished while she was jogging down a trail. Now both of these cases are connected by family secrets!  Now along with these cases she is also looking into two other cold cases where two prostitutes disappeared, somehow Tracy feels in their gut that they are related!
Quickly Kins and Tracy have their eyes set on three brothers that they feel strongly that are related to the cases they have in hand but they just do not know how just yet!
Now, I have been a Tracy Crosswhite fan for a while and this was an amazing addition to the series and if you love detective work and mysteries then this is the series for you! Everytime I pick up one of the books from this series I am on the edge of my seat! I definitely recommend it!
Thank you Netgally and Thomas and Mercer for the opportunity to read this one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields