My Review of I Don't Forgive You by Aggie Blum Thompson

Title: I Don't Forgive You 
Author: Aggie Blum Thompson 
Expected Publication: June 8, 2021 
Publisher: Forge Books 
Pages: 352 Pages 
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
When Allie, Mark and their new son move into an upscale neighborhood, they are happy. They attend a party in the neighborhood and while Mark seems like he fits in at first talking about sports with the guys Allie starts talking to a man. Now, this man knows a nickname that Allie thought was behind her in all regards and even tries to attack her in the bathroom. However not wanting to make a deal about it she doesn't tell Mark, which ends up being a huge mistake because this man ends up poisoned to death and the trail leads straight to Allie.
Allie now finds out that there is someone impersonating her online and having conversations with this man and everyone now thinks that she is having an affair with him. While the whole neighborhood is full of gossip and pointing the finger at Allie Mark starts to suspect her too. What will she do or how far will she go to prove her innocence?
Oh man this one was definitely a wild ride! I enjoyed it all too much! I hated any time that I had to set the book down even if it was just for a moment!
This book is definitely worth the read and you will sit on the edge of your seat the whole time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields