My Review of The House of Killers by Samantha Lee Howe

Title: The House of Killers
Author: Samantha Lee Howe 
Published: March 26, 2021 
Published by: One More Chapter 
Genre: Thriller 
Pages: 390 Pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

I definitely enjoyed the flight or fight response of this book!
Neva us a cold blooded assassin basically trained just to follow and not to ask questions of any of the orders. When Neva is basically assigned to kill an older version of herself things change A LOT.
She sits down and talks with her target and that's the first sting of her training unraveling.
Michael is an agent in a top secret group and while he chases Neva he doesn't turn her in. There is a lot of cat and mouse kind of action between these two. Neva wants to take down the organization and wants Michael to help however, she doesn't feel like she can trust him.
I enjoyed that each chapter gave the reader a different perspective because they are told by different characters. I also enjoyed that there wasn't a whole lot stuffed into the book because it is going to be made into a series. I like how the author ended it and left the reader curious for what is going to happen next. I will look forward to the next installments! Definitely a great book! I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys crime and spy action types of novels! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields