My Review of Goblin by Josh Malerman

Title: Goblin 
Author: Josh Malerman 
Expected Publication May 18, 2021 
Publisher: Random House Publishing Group 
Genre: Scifi/Horror 
Pages: 376 Pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
Review: 

If you are looking for something that will give you that will give you the full body chills with the creepy vibes then look no further! This is definitely the book for you!
Now this is a group of novellas but they are creepy, while there are some that you will start to wonder like what's going on but then you will see how it all is connecting. Out of the six novellas I really enjoyed the prologue where the delivery guy is delivering something very strange and it definitely peaks your interest and then it ends up being far creepier than originally thought! Now I have to say as a prologue that definitely had to be a mic drop moment for Mr. Malerman!
Then I really enjoyed A Mix Up at the Zoo too. Where Dirk has two jobs one at the zoo and the other at a slaughterhouse and when some things get mixed up deadly consequences can happen!
All of these stories have their own different kind of creepy and I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a creepy read that will give you full body chills!
Thank you Netgally and Random House Publishing Group!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields