My Review of The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren


Title::The Soulmate Equation 
Author: Christina Lauren 
Expected Publication: May 18, 2021 
Publisher: Gallery Books
Genre: Romance/ Contemporary 
Pages: 368 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
A very cute story, I enjoyed it!
Jess is a single mother who is kind of down on her luck when enters a sample into a DNA matchmaking company that is determined to change dating forever.
Jess is skeptical of the numbers and all but when she is given the 98% compatibility to one of the men that is responsible for the company, she is definitely skeptical!
When the company offers her a contract paying her to get to know Mr. Pena she takes it because it means that she can make her bills and have a little extra for later on.
Slowly but surely she starts to see behind the walls that Mr. Pena has put up around himself and sees that there is more to him than she originally thought!
Oh Man! I loved this story soo much! It's cute and it's a slow grown romance that shows that neither partner is perfect but it's soo cute to follow along. I found myself laughing at several moments and even having those aww moments! This story is really cute and I definitely recommend it if you like funny, cute and witty romances! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields