My Review of The Girl in the Mirror by Rose Carlyle

Title: The Girl in the Mirror 
Author: Rose Carlyle 
Published: October 20, 2020 
Published by: William Marrow 
Genre: Thriller/Mystery 
Pages: 304
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

Two sisters mirror twins Iris and Summer, while Summer seemed to have it all: the perfect marriage and everything Iris was very envious. Iris's marriage had just ended and when Summer called to Iris to get her to help bring her yacht over the Indian Ocean. Things started out great, the sisters were getting along great then Summer tells Iris that she's pregnant. Then while Iris is asleep Summer falls overboard and when Iris wakes up she discovers her sister missing and literally freaks out. So she doubles back trying to find her and she ultimately fails so when she finally reaches the shore and Adam (Summer's husband) mistakes her for her sister she just goes with the flow instead of correcting him because she is afraid of getting put into prison because of the circumstances of her sister's disappearance.
Then once they get home things turn even more creepy. She gets pregnant by her sister's husband and things turn even more sinister.
I enjoyed this book and it was soo good I stayed up until the early morning hours finishing it and I was hooked! The ending was a mic drop moment that was soo good! I loved it! I definitely recommend it if you enjoy twisted thrillers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields